As mentioned in an earlier post, we went ahead with the Judicial Review claim and lodged the court papers on 12th June.
Our understanding is that our case has been allocated to a judge for review, but that this review has not yet occurred. This is probably due to delays at the court given it is the summer holiday season.
So we are still at the permission stage awaiting to hear if a judge considers our case to have sufficient merit to go to a full hearing in the Administrative Court.
We are still hopeful to have news by the end of August and be able to take our challenge to a full court hearing.